Sunday 20 September 2015

Zigzag prints go far and near

This mono-print, based on the mysterious cup and ring marked stones on Baildon Moor has just gone off to Nashville, Tenessee; a long way from my Yorkshire home! 

I love the way the ink  seeped and feathered in this print. It really reminds me of the landscape of the moors. Sometimes those serendipitous bits are so good but impossible to repeat.















And one of these Canal Company Warehouse prints has recently been sold at Shipley Triangle, who have some of my work for sale locally. I'm guessing it's therefore going to be hanging on a wall nearer to home, but they go very easily through the post, so who knows?


More of my work can be seen on Artfinder and Etsy, links at the top right of this blog page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment